Date(s) - 31/03/2014
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Strathalbyn Childrens Centre
Categories No Categories
LIVE A STRESS FREE LIFE …
We coach and support householders to budget and manage their income and expenses to reduce their debt, be able to save and eventually afford holidays and live a stress free life. We provide templates that families can use to balance their budgets, children can also learn how to manage their pocket money or part time income and soon enjoy the achievement of saving for something special.
This interactive workshop has been designed specifically for the Strathalbyn and surrounding communities and will be held at the Child Care Centre on:
- Monday – 24th March 2014 – 7pm to 9pm
- Monday – 31st March 2014 – 7pm to 9pm
All Participants to be able to understand and manage their household income and remain debt free.
- Ability to complete an annual personal income and expense sheet for the current year.
- To understand the importance of detail when budgeting
- To be aware of what your utility bills are telling you and what you are paying for.
Cost: $20.00 per person to be paid on the night.
Bookings are closed for this event.